We are seeking full time lab technician trainee for our Charlotte, NC location. Previous experience within the ink industry is preferred. Manufacturing is preferred.
About the Organization:
Monarch Color Corporation is a rapidly growing ink company that continues to expand its product offering. We are seeking an entry level lab technician who is looking to get into the field of ink. Come join our innovative team as we set the new “Standards of Excellence” for the printing industry of today and tomorrow.
- Supports the lab personnel in all ink disciplines
- Performs established lab tests on batches of ink
- Operates and maintains lab equipment
- Weighs quantities of raw materials for use in manufacturing of high quality ink by performing and or all of these duties as directed
- Operates multiple lab equipment in a safe and efficient manner to mix raw materials
- High School diploma. Some college preferred
- Manufacturing experience is preferred. Experience working in a laboratory is preferred
- Must be able to pass a color recognition test
- Previous experience in the flexographic, offset, and/or plastisol ink market preferred
- Good computer skills
- Ability to read and comprehend short correspondence and memos
- Ability to write simple correspondence
Please send resume to email@example.com and reference in the subject line the position you are applying for.