Textile Ink Maker I- Charlotte, NC
The Monarch Color Corporation has an exciting opportunity as an Ink Maker I at our facility in Charlotte, NC.
About the Organization:
Monarch Color Corporation, an industry leader in commercial inks since 1977, is experiencing rapid growth, as we continue to expand its product offering. We are seeking a qualified Ink Maker I for our Nashville facility. Come join our innovative team as we set the new “Standards of Excellence” for the printing industry of today and tomorrow.
This position requires batch processing of our textile ink lines which includes material, processing batch, monitoring and recording data, loading, unloading, and cleaning equipment, packaging product, maintaining a safe and orderly work area.
- Weighing or measuring materials, ingredients, and products to ensure conformance to requirements
- Recording weight of materials used on productions records. Introducing appropriate raw materials into batch in the proper sequence.
- Observing the production of the ink and monitoring equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation.
- Adding or mixing chemicals and ingredients for processing
- Work with QC department to insure quality standards are met.
- Operator will assist other production areas as needed
- Cleaning equipment and surrounding floor area at the end of each working day.
- Stand or walk around production floor for long periods of time
- Reach with hands and arms, and overhead above shoulders
- Constantly lift materials to make batches
- Ability to lift, push, or pull objects up to 65lbs.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to distinguish color
- Attention to detail
- Basic math skills
- Ability to read and understand all SOP’s as well as maintain working knowledge of all SOP’s associated with the process
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be 18 or older
- A minimum of 1 year experience in production or manufacturing environment
- Previous experience with batch weighing, mixing, or blending preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Please send resume to email@example.com and reference in the subject line the position you are applying for.